I was talking with Luis after the March meeting about this. This is important. A site like ours needs to have a good understanding of who it is trying to reach if we want it to be successful. Knowing who your audience is allows you to better tailor the site and give it a design focus.
There are a couple of possible answers to this question I think and it doesn’t have to be limited to a single one. I’ll try creating a poll. Bear with me, I’m new to this. You’ll need to log in to vote.
What do you think are the two most important audiences for the PSEC site?
- The engineering community in the Puget Sound region (what it says on the tin)
- The general public including non-engineers
- Students who may be thinking of becoming engineers
- Teachers looking for resources to help them teach their students about engineering
- Some other group of people (reply below with your description)