New Book: George Washington's Secret Six by Brian Kilmeade

The Next Book is: George Washington’s Secret Six: The Spy Ring that Saved the American Revolution
The Author is: Brian Kilmeade
Here is a link to a review/synopsis
The meeting date/time will be: September 18th 5:00 PM
The meeting location will be: Steve and Vivian’s

Great! Donald Trump loved it. :no_mouth:

“A historical gem. I loved it.”
—DONALD TRUMP

The author is a Fox & Friends dude

Not many broadcasters can say they are on the air for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, but that is exactly what Brian Kilmeade has been doing since 2006. After joining Fox News in 1997, he was soon named co-host of Fox & Friends, where he still thrives alongside the extraordinarily talented Steve Doocy and Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Together they have powered their way to the top spot in morning cable TV. After Fox & Friends from 6 - 9AM ET. Kilmeade has the privilege of hosting his nationally syndicated radio show, “Kilmeade and Friends” on Fox News Talk from 9-12 noon.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, we the meta on this book should be interesting.

1 Like

I got in the site!!!

1 Like

I finished the book yesterday. Not as bad as I would have expected given the author. As @laura pointed out, the best part is in the Acknowledgements section where he thanks…

Roger Ailes, who allows me to work at the most patriotic company in America…

:kissing_heart: :dress: :bomb: :wave: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

Reminder to @bookclub: The next meeting will be the 18th (this Sunday) at 5:00. It will be at @stephenjdeal and @vivian’s house which is here

Let us know via reply if you can’t make it and what you’re bringing for food if you can.